Want to know how to reduce acne on your skin and regain the natural skin balance? Then read this article until the last word because it was written by an informed expert who was previously an acne sufferer in the past.
Here are some tips that gave hundreds of people their freedom from acne. if you follow the steps exactly, they will certainly help you too.
– Drink plenty of water: water is a free antidote or can be said to be a natural antidote, so it is better to drink at least ten glasses of water daily. By doing this, your body gets hydrated at all times, it will also help flush away excess oil and toxin. It is the most effective remedy for acne.
– The most important thing about water is that it lowers your body and helps reduce the pressure. The two vital factors that help you reduce stress are water and sleep. And also try to minimize the amount of soda, alcohol and coffee you take. Coffee, sodas and alcohols are partly diuretics; they dehydrate your body if you take them too much.
– Diet: be careful about what you eat and try to eat foods that are low in fat. Fat produces more oil and automatically also produces more acne.
– Astringent: try to stay away from astringent natural soaps and astringents; they tend to shrink your skin pores. Therefore, your skin pores become clogged with oils, which increases the growth of acne. Examples are witch hazel oatmeal and rubbing alcohol. If you like to reduce acne and have beautiful skin, stop using astringent.
– Reduce alcohol: research has shown that alcohol causes acne formation. It blocks the pores of the skin. Alcohol reduces sleep, promotes more pressure, and it causes more acne.
– Stimulants: Stimulants produce pressure, whatever affects the body and the nervous system will trigger the sebaceous glands to produce more oil. So stay away from coffee, tea and excess sugar.