Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and having a healthy breakfast means you and your child have an excellent day. Doctors and experts recommend eating breakfast within 1 to 2 hours of waking up, and it meets 25-30% of a nutritional need. Usually children complain about having to eat the same Indian breakfast items again and again. So you can try different egg recipes for breakfast.
To help you prepare a nutritious meal for your teens and kids, we’ve come up with the best breakfast choices you can prepare without scratching your head in the morning. Even you can prepare at night to prepare breakfast quickly.
Breakfast ideas and recipes for kids
DOSA / CHEELA
1. Moong Dal Cheela: Healthy and healthy, the protein-rich moong dal cheela or green gram dosa is a perfect breakfast for your children. Serve it with green or peanut chutney with milk.
2. Besan ka Cheela: This recipe brings a lot of memories from our childhood days as it can be cooked quickly. Add some vegetables to the dough to make it more nutritious. Besan is usually gram or chanamel, and it is rich in proteins as well as energy. This is one of the fastest Indian breakfast products for the morning. Serve it to your child with curd or tomato chutney.
3. Ragi Cheela: This cheela or Dosa is made from Ragi / wheat flour. It is rich in calcium and can be prepared quickly. Prepare the dough with the desired consistency and pour it on Tawa. Add some ghee or oil to Tawa and flip the cheela. Serve it hot with curd.
BREAD & BREAKFAST IDEAS
4. Healthy Pav Bhaji with Beetroot: Prepare Bhaji with as many vegetables as you can without adding any color. Now watch your child cluster them up. Serve it hot with wheat bread or pavs.
5. Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Teens and kids love cheese. Most of them love having it with all the meals offered. Try this grilled sandwich with a filling of vegetables like peppers, carrot and corn with a little extra cheese.
6. Eggs and salad sandwich: Many parents prefer their child to have eggs for breakfast. It is rich in protein and provides a good boost in the morning. Eggs with some healthy vegetables and bread to make the bread egg sandwich. It is one of the best egg recipes for breakfast for children.
7. Half egg roast with bread: This is one of the fastest Indian breakfast foods and is also very nutritious. Pour some oil over a pan and crack egg on it. Do not allow the yolk to break and cook until it is half cooked. Remove half a fried egg from the pan and serve it with boiled bread with butter. Half egg fry with bread is one of the best breakfasts also loved by children, teens and young people.
8. Methi PARATHA: Methi Parathas are delicious to eat and the best breakfast to eat in the morning. Prepare methi dough at night and it will take 5 minutes to prepare Paratha. Serve it with a bowl of curd.
Try the Potato Paratha, Gajar Paratha, Gobhi Paratha and Beetroot Paratha for the healthy mornings.
You can also try some Idlis, Soya Tikkis / Chaap, bread loaf, Dhokla, Egg Paratha and Milk Shakes for the kids. Try some smoothies for the busy mornings. Share your experiences and quick video recipe videos with everyone.