It is really important for children, especially the schooling, to have a healthy breakfast that provides them with the proper nutrition to start their day. A healthy and heavy breakfast is a must to keep them full until the next break. Every morning dish that a mother prepares across the continent is meant to be delicious as well as nutritious enough to keep children active and energetic.
So let’s discuss some of the fastest and healthy breakfast recipes that the next generation of kids will love to have. Try tasty and quick breakfast recipes like power Poha, corn paratha, idli, museli to start the day on the right note.
• Breakfast Upma: Upma is one of the most common and fast breakfast recipes in almost every kitchen. It is a quick preparation prepared using some common ingredients. Make it healthier and more tasty by adding a lot of cooked vegetables like carrots, potatoes, beans and peas along with semolina. Serve warm in an inverted cut shape that your child will love very much.
• Toast with spinach and tomato spread: Pour the multi-border bread with a healthy topping of spinach and Brussels sprouts on the tomato spread. Children will definitely love one of the vitamin-rich, healthy meals, while adults will enjoy the start of the day with a low cholesterol treatment.
• Power packed grain: Something homemade is nutritious and certainly more satisfying compared to the store-bought foods. So why not try cereal at home? This is a fun food for the kids as these are crispy, sweet and contain many dry fruits. This power packed grain production provides abundant energy and nutrients for an active day as well as antioxidants to fight infection and pollution around us. Aside from wheat germ and oats, it is packed with sunflower seeds, lots of nuts and sesame seeds.
• Stuffed moong sprout dosa: If your kids love wrapping and veggie-filled snacks, they will love this meal too. It is one of the healthy meals that provides a good liquid with protein, iron and calcium. It is an innovative and tasty way to consume the excess sprouts prepared with a lot of vegetables like cabbage and carrot with the peppy chaat masala. To prepare this dish, combine sprouts with the required water and mix a smooth paste. Add rice flour and salt to it and mix well so that lumps do not form. Prepare a dough with dosa consistency. Sauté all the veggies and prepare it for filling the dosa.
• Corn and Capsicum tikki: Corn and bell peppers will form such an irresistible snack. See how they complement each other in everything from texture to taste. Corn is sweet and juicy, while capsicum is crunchy and spicy. Easy to cook with minimal ingredients, corn and Capsicum tikki are one of the healthy meals for the start of the day for your child. Mix corn in the mixer without using water, and add paprika, rice flour and salt to it. Mix it well and make round flat tikkis the size you want. Fry these tikkis and serve them with green chutney.
Try these recipes for your family and kids to make them feel special. Cheers!