Is eating at night bad for you? And what can people eat before going to bed if they don’t want to gain weight? Many of us believe that whatever we eat late at night goes directly to our hips and waist. But according to research, there are some very tasty products you can eat at night without gaining weight. Hooray!
Bonus: Foods to Avoid 8:37
#loseweight #nightsnacks #healthysnacks
– Cheese is a high protein food. So if you find yourself starving at night, a piece of cheese will keep you full until the next day.
– Cottage cheese contains a protein called casein, which has a very slow digestion rate. This is why it is the best form of protein for snacking in the evening: it ward off hunger and increase the feeling of fullness.
– Hummus is a great source of protein, especially if it’s homemade. If you hear your stomach growl, carrots or celery sticks dipped in hummus are an excellent option.
– Scientists have proven that Greek yogurt is a perfect snack in the evening. It is high in protein, low in fat and very low in sugar. This makes it a perfect low-calorie snack that can satisfy even the most serious late-night demands.
– Whole grains with complex, low-calorie cereals. When purchasing this product, make sure its ingredient list mentions that they are “100% whole grains.”
– This may sound surprising, but popcorn is a safe snack to eat at night. However, this does not refer to popcorn in a microwave-laden bag of butter.
– An egg is another great snack option. An egg contains only 75 calories, but it is very protein rich and makes you feel full for a long time.
– Veggie snacks are the best! They are healthy and low in calories. They contain nutrients, vitamins and a lot of fiber.
– Although bananas have quite a lot of calories, they also contain a high amount of potassium and magnesium. Thanks to these elements, bananas are invincible relaxers.
– Although apples are low in calories and packed with all kinds of nutrients, it is best to eat one in the morning or early afternoon.
– Although alcohol can make some people sleepy, it also dehydrates your body and makes you feel hungry. As a result, you can wake up in the middle of the night and feel very hungry.
– It’s no secret that spicy and salty foods dehydrate you. And when you wake up in the wee hours of the night to drink some water, you probably want to eat, too.
Subscribe to Bright Page: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our social media:
5-minute Craft Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: