What do you do when you get a cold? Does your mom offer you a quick home remedy to help you get better? In that case, today I tell you 6 such simple home remedies that can boost your immune system if you make them part of your daily routine.
Watch our video on “11 Reasons to Eat More Garlic”: https://youtu.be/8w5z5tdg9-A
#ImmuneSystem #HomeRemedies #BoostImmuneSystem
1. Turmeric and ginger – 1:20
2. Lemon Water – 2:41
3. Echinacea Tincture – 3:26
4. Honey and Garlic – 4:02
5. Amla Water – 5:14
6. Water – 5:55
1. Turmeric and ginger – Add 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder and 1 cm of ginger in about 3 cups of water. This needs to be cooked, cooled and consumed daily.
2. Lemon water – It is considered good for the immune strength of Ayurveda, and can also help with weight loss if consumed on an empty stomach every morning. Vitamin C present in lemon can increase the production of white blood cells.
3. Echinacea Tincture – Take a jar filled with Vodka and add the herb Echinacea to it. Close the lid and leave it for the next 4 weeks. You are ready with the shot that not only gives you the hit you like, but also what you need.
4. Honey and garlic – To make the magic dish, peeled garlic cloves must be placed in a jar filled with honey. Let this rest for the next 5 days. Put this jar in the fridge and take 1 clove of garlic with 1 teaspoon of honey every day.
5. Amla Water – This berry is actually a very potent source of several minerals. It contains antioxidants, ellagic acid and gallic acid. The carotene found in Amla is also good to see.
6. Water – All remedies we talked about had water as their basic solvent. Importance and potential in water are often overlooked. Water itself is a powerful natural immune booster. Having an adequate amount of water helps with detoxification and better gas exchange in the body.
Subscribe to Bestie: https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our social media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i