Tying the knot is one of the most significant milestones in one’s life, and the days leading up to your big day are some of the most exciting yet nerve-wracking. There are a million things to worry about on your special day, starting with choosing the right wedding dress and the most clickable bouquet for horrible things like forgetting the promises or stumbling in the hallway.
This means that there are quite a few things that can fall aside when it comes to your big day. But there is one thing that you cannot afford to lose sight of at this point, and that is your health.
So here are a few things to help keep you healthy by improving your immunity and thus keeping illness at bay. Just read on.
- Simplicity is Bliss – You should enjoy every second of the process and not put too much on the plate. While it is true that it will be great if you prepare an inventive dinner every night by finding items while you randomly stroll through the farmer’s market, but in the end this would create unnecessary stress. Therefore, try to keep the food simple, have leftovers and buy chopped vegetables. You should focus on dehumidifying and easy-to-prepare food while getting ready for the wedding day and limiting the amount of stressors.
- Get plenty of rest – Almost all the time you hear this advice, but how many of us really have the laid-off eight hours of sleep on the reg! It is true that deep down in sleep is important to our health. Many people think they can catch up on the weekends, but remember that sleep is a daily rhythm and you need to go to sleep and wake up at the same time each day to keep you fit.
- Meditate – For effective anxiety, make sure you take a few minutes each day for meditation. This should be a peaceful or zen time for you and you should make it such a habit that your mornings or evenings should not be complete without it. By the time you meditate, cortisol levels will drop and this in turn will help reduce your belly fat. Remember that you will only be able to take care of others when you look after yourself properly. So it is totally worth it if once a day you keep your phone off and look into your inner ego.
- Engage in fitness – Fitness happens to be an indispensable factor that contributes to your good looks. Not only that, it also helps you stay healthy. It is true that exercise during illness is not recommended, but if you exercise regularly, your general immunity will be strengthened by strengthening your bacterial immune system cells. This makes you more resistant to flus and cold.
- Get enough protein –Carbohydrates and proteins both have 4 calories per day. Gram, but protein is much more satisfying or filling. This implies that you will be less likely to be prone to the unhealthy foods when you include the lean proteins in your regular diets. So you can choose oats for breakfast or go for fruit delicacies such as a mango smoothie that can stimulate your taste buds and also greatly improve your health quotient.
The above are some of the important tips that you should try to keep fit and healthy before your wedding so you can enjoy every bit of the process and look fabulous on your big day.