You guessed it, they can help you lose weight, and in today’s video we tell you about all these snacks that help with weight loss. From roasted chickpeas to apple slices with cheese, keep an eye out for more!
Other videos recommended for you:
SEE 🎥: 6 Foods That Help You Burn Fat – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M13j6tv9FE&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX8Ls3btXcjCcFcxQ2C1djx&index=15
SEE 🎥: Get a flat stomach with these 7 drinks – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrmbwEkFK2Q&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX8Ls3btXcjCcFcxQ2C1djx&index=29
#WeightLossSnacks # HealthySnacksForWeightLoss #Bestie
Almonds – 0:33
Roasted chickpeas – 1:03
Green smoothie – 1:27
Apple Nachos – 1:59
Tomato and Cucumber Salad – 2:28
Edamame with Sea Salt – 2:49
Banana with Peanut Butter – 3:10
Cottage cheese with flax seeds and cinnamon – 3:31
Cherry Tomatoes with Mozzarella – 4:17
Air Popped Popcorn – 4:46
Sweet Potato Chips – 5:05
Greek yogurt with berries – 5:29
Brussels Sprouts – 6:05
Baked Cold Chips – 6:33
Cucumber Slices with Hummus – 7:15
Hard boiled eggs – 7:55
Protein Balls – 8:24
Avocado Open Sandwich – 9:01
1. Almonds: Nuts are a fantastic healthy snack. And even if they are low fat, you do not have to avoid them if you are trying to lose weight. One study found that people who chewed almonds thoroughly, up to 40 chews, felt fuller longer than those who chewed the same amount of nuts less. Plus, almonds provide full fiber, protein and healthy fats.
2. Roasted chickpeas: Eating a 3/4 cup legume, such as chickpeas, can help you lose almost a pound in six weeks without making any other changes to your diet, a recent study suggests.
3. Green smoothie: Smoothies are a satisfying way to sneak an extra serving of vegetables, making it a great weight loss snack.
4. Apple Nachos: Don’t worry, this snack is not as weird as it sounds. In fact, it is very well balanced and can curb your craving with a mixture of protein, fiber and cinnamon to get your metabolism up.
5. Tomato and Cucumber Salad: This is one of the easiest snacks to make on our list. Just combine equal parts of chopped cucumbers and tomatoes, then drizzle generously with red wine vinegar.
6. Edamame with Sea Salt: Edamame is packed with fiber, which is a magical ingredient when trying to lose weight as it slows digestion and helps you feel full for an extended period of time.
7. Peanut Butter Banana: This snack is as easy to make as it sounds. Spread a tablespoon of peanut butter on a banana. The carbohydrates give you a quick mood boost while the protein keeps your energy going for hours.
For more information, watch the video until the end.
Subscribe to Bestie: https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our social media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i