In today’s video, we tell you what these superfoods are so you can make them part of your daily diet and be on your way to a happier, healthier you!
Other videos recommended for you:
SEE 🎥: 16 foods that will kick your metabolism into overdrive – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAafGgL5rM&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=32
SEE 🎥: 8 Foods That Are Not As Healthy As You Think – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6qge7O65CQ&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=50
# Superfoods #TopSuperfoods #Bestie
1. Cabbage: 00:28
2. Blueberry: 01:13
3. Oats: 1:53
4. Green Tea: 2:33 p.m.
5. Eggs: 3:12
6. Prayers: 3:50
7. Broccoli: 04:44
8. Salmon: 5:34
9. Avocado: 06:24
10. Chia seeds: 7:01
11. Watermelon: 07:36
12. Ginger: 08:12
13. I am: 08:35
14. Spinach: 9:04
15. Kale: 09:32
16. Apples: 10:21
17. Quinoa: 10:54
1. Cabbage: In the super-healthy family of cross vegetables, cabbage is prominent. Researchers have identified compounds in cabbage that can reduce the risk of cancer, including breast, stomach, lung and prostate cancer.
2. Blueberries: In a study of ordinary fruits and vegetables, blueberries contained more antioxidants than over 40 of their competitors. It has been shown to protect you from cancer, heart disease, dementia and macular degeneration.
3. Oats: Oats are high in soluble fiber and have been linked to lowering your blood pressure and total cholesterol levels. They are also rich in good carbohydrates and beta-glucan. Beta-glucan is a powerful soluble fiber that helps reduce digestion of sugar and keeps your blood sugar levels under control.
4. Green Tea: Green tea is packed with antioxidants. Its antioxidant values have been found to be higher than those measured in fruits and vegetables.
5. Eggs: There is no question that eggs are one of the most balanced foods. Eggs are a great source of protein, making them an important part of your morning breakfast. Protein intake in the morning will keep you fuller longer and prevent you from replenishing with less healthy foods.
6. Beans: There are plenty of reasons to eat beans every day. One of the many countless benefits of beans is that they are a nature-based iron source. Iron transports oxygen from your lungs to your body’s cells and is essential to staying healthy and strong. Low iron can cause low energy, especially in women and children, so it is important to include iron-based foods in your diet.
For more information, watch the video until the end.
Subscribe to Bestie: https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our social media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i