Your body weight reflects your total calorie consumption, your workout and your metabolism. The composition of the food you eat plays an important role in determining your body fat. Here are some important tips to reduce your excess fat.
1. Reduce carbohydrates. It is almost impossible to reduce weight without reducing your carbohydrate consumption, especially with a high glycemic load (GL). Consumption of high-GL carbohydrates leads to a desire for more carbohydrates. Low carbohydrate foods control your appetite and you will feel faster. Avoid consuming a lot of sugary foods, pastas and breads.
2. Reduce fat. Reduce fatty foods because high fat foods can increase your weight. You can consume 9 calories per day. Grams against 4 for carbohydrates and protein.
3. Prefer vegetables. Choose low calorie foods, preferably low starch vegetables that have a low glycemic index and are rich in valuable nutrients.
4. Eat fiber. Consume at least 25 grams of fiber a day, including 10 grams of insoluble fiber.
5. Do not change food radically. During dieting, connect with the benefit of weight loss and learn the proper eating habits and change their tastes, desires and attitudes. After reducing your weight, you should not change your food again, but follow proper eating habits.
6. Don’t just prefer weight loss as your goal. If you follow a healthy lifestyle, you can succeed in improving both your health and achieving weight loss. It may take a few months to connect yourself to gaining healthy weight and eating, but you can be sure you never have to lose weight again.
7. One of the best reasons why people stop their weight loss programs is when they reach the weight loss plateau. Your blood vessel enlargement due to exercise can temporarily stop weight loss and you can continue to lose body fat without shedding your pounds. Remember, your goal is to reduce your body fat and not be discouraged by slow weight changes.
8. Do not rush to reduce weight. The main problems in weight loss are recidivism. Most people end up regaining their body fat when they stop their diet. Ghrelin hormone secreted in the stomach may explain a little about this problem because it stimulates appetite and slows metabolism at the same time. This contributes to increase in fat storage.
The level of this hormone gets high before each meal and drops when you are full. Studies show that when ghrelin injections are given, people become extremely hungry and eat more. Ghrelin levels also rise after a period of weight loss. Slow weight loss does not cause the same increase in ghrelin levels. Setting your daily calorie level to match your target weight’s maintenance level is the best way to lose weight once and keep it off.
9. Exercise. Physical activities are very important for burning calories and increasing your metabolism level even when you are not exercising. Burning at least 300 calories daily would be good.
10. Increase your metabolism. A primary factor in determining your metabolic rate is the number of mitochondria in cells. The more you have, the more energy you will burn and you will be leaner. Unfortunately, not only can we take a mitochondrial supplement, but if you build muscle cells from a regular exercise program, mitochondria will increase, thus permanently increasing your metabolism, even when you’re not exercising.